Partnerships to Accelerate Global Action to End FGM/C by 2030
Join the Global Platform for Action to End FGM/C for a virtual parallel event during the Commission on the Status of Women 65 (#CSW65)
As an official #CSW65 parallel event, our discussion will be hosted on the NGO CSW65 virtual platform. In order to attend our event, you will need to register in advance to gain
access to the NGO CSW65 virtual platform. Follow the detailed instructions below.
We recommend registering well in advance as it can take up to 48 hours to confirm access
to the NGO CSW65 virtual platform.
Detailed Registration Instructions for #CSW65 Parallel Event
1. Register to get access to the NGO CSW65 virtual platform by filling in this Eventbrite
form. Registration is free. You will receive a confirmation email from Eventbrite, but
you’ll need to wait for a confirmation email titled: “NGO CSW65 Virtual Forum Advocate
Login Information” from the NGO CSW65 team before continuing to the next step. Note:
it may take up to 48 hours to receive your confirmation from the NGO CSW65
3. Navigate to the Agenda page by hovering over the “Schedule” heading in the top
navigation bar of the NGO CSW65 virtual platform website and choosing “Agenda”.
4. Once you are on the Agenda page, choose “WED 24 Mar” from the dates listed at the
top of the page.
5. When you reach the page that lists all of the events happening on Wednesday, March
24, scroll down to the 10:00 a.m. time slot.
6. Find our event titled “Partnerships to Accelerate Global Action to End FGM/C by 2030”.
Click on the + button in the right hand corner of the event description. Now, you are
registered to attend our event! The virtual platform will also add our event automatically
to your personalized CSW65 agenda (called “My Agenda”)
7. You can add our event directly to your calendar by going to the event page and
choosing “add to my calendar”.